Little Rock National Airport (LIT) – also known as Adams Field – serves much of the State of Arkansas and some of the neighboring states. The Airport is located about seven miles southeast of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas, the state’s capital, and is situated off Interstate Hwy. 440.
With an estimated 2.1 million passengers a year, Little Rock National Airport is served by major U.S. airlines and their affiliates, offering direct flights to major U.S. cities with connections to all points of the globe. A centralized curbside baggage check-in station is available for passengers on American, Delta and Southwest Airlines. Passengers on other airlines must check their baggage at ticket counters.
The passenger terminal at Little Rock National Airport offers an array amenities and services and its paging service can be reached at 501-375-1509, 24/7. Adjacent to Gate 6 you find the Arkansas Gallery, an impressive collection of art and historic artifacts that reflect the area’s cultural heritage.
Parking options at Little Rock National Airport: (For parking assistance call 501-375-1509.)
- Valet parking for surface lot parking is at the front curb (just before curbside checkin).
- The Short-term Parking Lots East (next to the ticketing lobby) and West are adjacent to the passenger terminal.
- The Covered Parking Deck has access to the passenger terminal via enclosed skybridge.
- The Long-term Economy Lot is south of the terminal behind the parking deck and offers shuttle shelters and free shuttle service to the terminal.
- The no-frills Peanut Lot is next to Short-Term Lot West; follow the purple sign – it has no shuttle service.
- Disabled parking is available in the short-term surface lots and the parking deck at long-term rates.
Credit card lanes are available for quick exit. You can now pay your parking fee for any of the parking facilities inside the passenger terminal, at the two new Exit Express Pay stations located in the baggage claim area.
To get from Little Rock National Airport to your destination you have a choice of renting a car (Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National & Thrifty), taking a taxi or using the Central Arkansas Transit 1-501-375-1163, or the Intercity Shuttle 1-501-376-7433. The Ground Transportation Center at the south end of the terminal houses counters for shuttle and limousines, a Ground Transportation Desk and taxi access.
For more information please visit the Little Rock Airport website here.